PSI op promotion not working right.

MrCritterfur

PSI op promotion not working right.

Post by MrCritterfur »

One of my PSI operatives has been having problems with promotion and experience for a while now.

He worked fine until about Mystic Rank, now whenever he gets a promotion, I get this pop up.
1sm.jpg
1sm.jpg (95.67 KiB) Viewed 8789 times
It's said this for two promotions.

When I go to put him in the PSI chamber, I see this.
2sm.jpg
2sm.jpg (114.63 KiB) Viewed 8789 times
Every time I pick one, it says he's trained and learned a new skill, but AFAIK those skills aren't showing up on his list of skills. I'm pretty sure I've learned Solace twice, but Solace doesn't show up as a skill.
3sm.jpg
3sm.jpg (170.73 KiB) Viewed 8789 times
Even though, according to the picture above, my PSI op is stuck at Mystic, but is listed as a Magus.

I don't know if the photos will help any, but I figured it couldn't hurt.

Also, I don't believe I'm running any mods that alter PSI soldier's function. He promoted fine up until mystic level, and then all the sudden it just went hinky.

LW2 v.1.4
Platform: iMac/Steam
Other mods: Biotic Class, Capnbubs Accessories Pack, Elerium grounds, Free the Hood, LW2 Operator class, More Squad Size Upgrades, RAGE Helmet, Stalker Class LW2, [LW]Tier III Grenades (none of which caused problems before now, not that that means they aren't).

I can provide a save game if necessary.

Thank you.
MrCritterfur

Re: PSI op promotion not working right.

Post by MrCritterfur »

Currently using a newer PSI op to see if the same thing happens.
nmkaplan

Post by nmkaplan »

This is a known bug that's been described before. It's fixed in 1.5 and there's a mod you can use in the meantime that fixes it here: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =933334693

There's been a couple threads extensively discussing it as well, including how to fix PsiOps that have already bugged out, since the above mod will only prevent it from happening, not fix already bugged troops.
MrCritterfur

Post by MrCritterfur »

Awesome. Thank you.

Sorry for the repeat. I'm new and couldn't find the search function and didn't see any when I browsed.