Odd behavior when reviving a carried, bleeding out soldier

dccrux

Odd behavior when reviving a carried, bleeding out soldier

Post by dccrux »

I was playing a smash-and-grab mission. One of my soldiers went down and was bleeding out, so another soldier near by stablized him with a medkit and picked him up, running to one of the chests. The next turn I realized that my medic had 'revival protocol' so I revived the carried soldier. More to see what would happen than anything else.

It didn't break anything - I grabbed all of the chests, and got out, but the animations were all off. The revived soldier started from where he went down, after being dropped, not from where he was dropped, and while I got the blue-and-yellow move indicators the soldier would just teleport from where he was to the new place, and remain as a prone body. But we got him out!

It didn't break anything - just a weird glitch. I have a bunch of mods but nothing - I don't think - that affects this. I know there's a way to find a list of installed mods but I couldn't find it when I searched the forums.... if it matters, and someone can tell me where to look, I'll load all of that.

Otherwise I've got the Steam version, so I imagine I'm running LW2 v1.4.