[SOLVED] Liberated = Free Relay Tower?

Zyxpsilon

[SOLVED] Liberated = Free Relay Tower?

Post by Zyxpsilon »

.. in THAT Region?

Cuz, i just liberated Eastern Europe and there's no indication that a new Relay-Tower is now activated there.
Or am i missing something obvious that should be required?
No HUD changes either that would clearly show that Tower is now "built".. the nearby INTEL-Costs for contact aren't adjusted (by half) as well.

V1.4.. no Mod Conflicts AFAIK.
Last edited by Zyxpsilon on Thu May 25, 2017 6:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tuhalu

Re: Liberated = Free Relay Tower?

Post by Tuhalu »

You should be getting a free radio tower after completing Liberation 4 (the tower mission). Have you researched Resistance Radio yet?
Zyxpsilon

Post by Zyxpsilon »

I did the Network Tower (Lib4) earlier but that didn't give me the free Relay either. Something is buggy.
Rebus

Post by Rebus »

I'm in same boat. Five regions contacted, second one showing HQ assault mission but no radio tower gained. Is their a console command I can use to get the continent bonus and tower?
nmkaplan

Post by nmkaplan »

Tuhalu wrote:You should be getting a free radio tower after completing Liberation 4 (the tower mission). Have you researched Resistance Radio yet?
Are you implying that you've done a Lib4 mission and have correctly gotten a tower, complete with UI indications and continent bonus?
nmkaplan

Post by nmkaplan »

Zyxpsilon wrote:I did the Network Tower (Lib4) earlier but that didn't give me the free Relay either. Something is buggy.
Do you have RealityMachina's "More Rewards" mod installed? He replied on the main forum saying that until very recently, his mod would cause this behavior.
Zyxpsilon

Post by Zyxpsilon »

Yup -- i *DO* have RM's "MoreRewards" mod installed... sooooo, that certainly explains why this flaw happened to me (at least). Now, let's hope RM will fix it soon -- EDIT; Looks like he did!
Thanks!