Crash on Liberation missions

Kyrsoh

Crash on Liberation missions

Post by Kyrsoh »

One of my friends has a major problem with his 1.3 (1.4 now) Long War 2 campaign.

He has a gaming laptop, the game runs on it very well - no framerate drops, no crashes. He has one problem: all of his Liberation chain missions (except the first one, where is no Intel Package reward) are crashing after loading the tactical map (maybe after a few moves but always in the first turn).
He can't fix this - reloading/doing the mission with a different squad/waiting for the next Lib2 mission is not a solution for him. I think this problem sticks to Lib2 (he can't go further because of the crashes).

My game is working perfectly with a huge array of mods - he has a 'cleaner' version of Long War 2.

Any ideas about this... thing? :cry:

Thanks,

Kyrsoh
Zyrrashijn

Re: Crash on Liberation missions

Post by Zyrrashijn »

well, this could as well be related to the type of mission (extract or rescue). The modlist of your friend would be interesting.
Kyrsoh

Post by Kyrsoh »

Thanks for the answer! You are right, this is always a rescue or extract mission. I will ask for the mod list then.
Kyrsoh

Post by Kyrsoh »

I asked my friend about his modlist and he said that the Liberation mission crashes are happening when some objectives (hidden computer, box or VIP person) is IN an item on the map (same tile as a bench, cupboard, table or else). So when the VIP is stucked in an object and cannot move.

ALL of his Liberation missions generate this bug even when he do not use any mods except the usual UIs and LW2!