Dozens of missions appear at the same time and in terretories I don't have contact with

LiberTea

Dozens of missions appear at the same time and in terretories I don't have contact with

Post by LiberTea »

I have this wierd bug where after some hours of play after scanning for a mission and one appearing, about 10-12 additional missions will appear all over the map, even on terretories I dont have contact with. I can infilitrate these missions however once they are supposed to start my game crashes. Though the really annoying part is that you have like 14 missions cluttering up your map. After they despawn some time later the same thing happens again.

The mods i have installed are:

-lw2 (obv)
-multiple voice packs, a hair pack and armor color, hair color pack, nTex Rank Icons
-l2w gunslinger, lw2 raider and lw2 samurai class pack along with their requirements
-MGee's Maps, Even more PCPs,Even More Maps, More Maps pack, Maps by vozati
-mod everything reloaded
-Commanders Choice
-Avenger Defense Enemy Reinforcements Plus LW2
-LW2 Katana pack
-Actual chain lightning
-Bladestorm customization v2
-LW2 make psi ops great again
-An Easier War: Dark Events
-lw2 riftkeeper and Ashlynne's LW2 Alien pack
-and a few quality of life such as Gotcha again, stop wasting my time, show infiltration percentage in squad select, Free reload,after action days wounded, Lifetime stats, True concealment for LW2 , lw2 showmetheskills ,LW2 a better awc and guirilla/liberate/facility hunt job.

I do not have any mods that add/change missions.

Does anyone know why this happens? Is this a mod conflict or some other problem?
I have tried reinstalling xcom2 and lw2, the most annoying part is it only shows up after a few hours of play (on average around the time i have laser and predator) so its way too time consuming to remove every single mod and try them 1 by 1.