Sqd Permanently Infiltrating but...

Blathergut

Sqd Permanently Infiltrating but...

Post by Blathergut »

I seem to have a sqd of 10 permanently infiltrating, but there are no missions on the map. Any suggestions?
Blathergut

Re: Sqd Permanently Infiltrating but...

Post by Blathergut »

Using just LW2 installed.
Windows 10
I have saved games. I THINK I aborted a supply train mission and they are the squad from that, somehow lost in time and space.
tracktwo
Long War Dev

Post by tracktwo »

Usually this occurs when you infiltrate a mission that is detected with 0 hours remaining and is already fixed for 1.3. If you don't think it's the same scenario you can try giving us a link to your saved game (on something like gdrive or dropbox or whatever).
QA_2

Post by QA_2 »

Apologies if reviving report threads is frowned upon; I just started the forums (and LW2 itself).

I'm hitting what is probably the same bug (LW2 v1.2, and I did try to infiltrate a mission at 0h left). Unfortunately I didn't notice the bug had happened and don't have an old save to go back to. Is there a debug console command or anything to correct the status of the infiltrating soldiers, or is the save just basically a lost cause now that my ten best are in limbo? Thanks.
tracktwo
Long War Dev

Post by tracktwo »

There is a console command you can use to recover your units. \LWForceSquadPostMissionCleanup.