Warning Officer already selected / Weapons not stripped

MyLifeForTheCommander

Warning Officer already selected / Weapons not stripped

Post by MyLifeForTheCommander »

Problems: 1) Cannot strip weapons from soliders/officers, even though they are at home - i believe those that have that strangely acquire the status `warning officer already selected` are affected
2) Some Soliders have strange `Warning Officer already selected 7 days` (then changes to 6 days etc) status - all with the same amount of days, that must be a bug
3) this also prevents me from selecting those officers for the squad

I was trying to fit out a new a squad with the most recent weaponry and tried the 'make all weapons buttons available' also have a mod for that installed. Nothing worked, the weapons should be available as only 3 shinobis were on an infiltration mission, everyone else was available.
When I went looking, i noticed that the weapons were on Officers that have the `Warning Officer already selected`, probably this strange status sticks around thats why mods cannot strip the weapons from those.

1) The version of Long War you are playing.
2) The platform you are playing on.
Win10
3) What other XCOM2 mods you are playing with.
Stop Wasting Time, More Cities, Add Icons, True Concealment for LW2, more maps pack, (perfect information), no drop-down lists, make all items availabe & remove upgrades, lw2comp xcom 2 int voices, avg events + lw2 pack, lw2, add mission types Lw2
4) The circumstances of the bug or precise steps to produce it.
see above
5) Whether you are able to offer a savegame for us to look at.
if you request it yes ofc
Facetious1

Re: Warning Officer already selected / Weapons not stripped

Post by Facetious1 »

I am also wondering what this "Officer already selected" is as I got one sharpshooter now and he has this and the # 15 by the message (assuming 15 days?)...and I have a ranger with this but he has --- by him....