Alien turn freezing and odd overwatch

Northen_Wolf

Alien turn freezing and odd overwatch

Post by Northen_Wolf »

First:
I encounter a freeze (system wide) on the end of alien turn. Only possibility is to log off and log back on (task manager won't show because "game is stuck in a loop and shows black screen")

After overwatch, I expect that game tries to give aliens a reaction shot, but that never takes place, game just freezes. To reproduce: just load latest latest save and overwatch all (does not matter if through mod or by hand). Soldiers take reaction shots (usually) killing elite mutton, but not killing mech, who walks next to fence. Game just freezes on alien turn after reaction shots end (5-6 seconds after that).

Second:
As I wanted to try out pistol spec tree, I encountered another problem with one ranger nicknamed Handy(to know whom to train handguns on). "Handy" sometimes get only "pistol overwatch" instead of standard overwatch. Does not matter if I use overwatch (all) or do it by hand. On some turns he gets to use normal overwatch (icon is present), on other other turns the option is not present, only option being "pistol overwatch". Was present on the turn and turn before it, don't know what triggers it... Loading the game or using him sometimes just removes normal overwatch from the list...

I'm playing on lowest graphical settings (should not matter). Windows 10. LW1.1 With these mods:
Spoiler: show
[Engine.XComModOptions]
ActiveMods=FlankPreview
ActiveMods=OverwatchAll
ActiveMods=StopWastingMyTime
ActiveMods=EvacAll
ActiveMods=LW_Overhaul
ActiveMods=FasterAvengerNavigation
ActiveMods=Removeunusedupgrades
ActiveMods=LootIndicator
ActiveMods=LW2BetterSquadIconSelector
ActiveMods=PerfectInformation
ActiveMods=LEBDropDownReplacement
ActiveMods=SkyrangerLiftSoundFix
ActiveMods=KillCounter
Tried cleaning up C:\Users\Northen Wolf\Documents\my games\XCOM2\XComGame, did not help (shift-delete everything but saves folders).

saves:
http://www.filedropper.com/savedata_5 (can use something else to upload, if needed.