Alien inactivity (Aliens not moving or shooting at all!)

plasman

Alien inactivity (Aliens not moving or shooting at all!)

Post by plasman »

1) Long War Version 1.1

2) Windows 10

3) Mods: Cosmetic mods only: Capnbubs Accessories Pack, Stenchfury Modular Helmets, Jsleezys Repurposed Gear, + my homemade mods (Plasman's More clothes options, Plasman Elite tattoos and Plasman camos)

4) I lost the Avenger defence mission, then restarted the mission (I didn't reload a save). After I restarted the mission the enemies just behaved as if my operatives (including the non concealed ones) didn't exist, they just stayed in place without moving or shooting at all while they obviously had spotted my soldiers ( ADVENT officers kept shouting "Hug that shit !" or "Call her Patsy!"). My operatives were able to run in circle around the multiple pods and shot at them without triggering any reaction. That was fun. :mrgreen: Until I realized at is was all the same with any other subsequent missions. It seems that ADVENT decided to peacefully surrender.
Stroggus

Re: Alien inactivity (Aliens not moving or shooting at all!)

Post by Stroggus »

Just reload a save
plasman

Re: Alien inactivity (Aliens not moving or shooting at all!)

Post by plasman »

Yes, that's what I did. I had to quit and restart the game however, because just reloading didn't do the trick.
I just wanted to point out this funny bug which never happened to me before with the vanilla version.

Oops I just realize now that I'm not the only one to have this kind a issue, and that a specific thread already exists : http://www.pavonisinteractive.com/phpBB ... 17&t=24065

Sorry for the double thread :oops: