EVAC Timers aren't hitting one on Legend

Manifest

EVAC Timers aren't hitting one on Legend

Post by Manifest »

PC, 1.1, Perfect Info, Flank Preview, Evac All, OW All, Unequip Upgrades All

My Evac Timers cannot hit one and never have in this campaign, even with a squad size of one and 200% infil on Legend. (I have not yet unlocked the Officer Evac Timer perk, so that may allow it to become one.)

I used to be able to hit one turn with 200% and one squad member in 1.0, and there was no change listed otherwise in the 1.1 patch notes. (apart from the 190% evac threshold being increased to 200%).

proof shots of one pending mission
http://imgur.com/gallery/3MWbg
sectoidfodder

Re: EVAC Timers aren't hitting one on Legend

Post by sectoidfodder »

That's a mission type with +1 to evac timer built in, either lib1 or one of the ufo landing precursors. The modifier is new to 1.1. Find a guerrilla ops with an extra intel package or supplies reward and it should be 1 turn evac.
trihero

Post by trihero »

I was wondering what that was; I was suspicious that it had to do with advent strength level but it makes more sense that certain missions just have a longer evac timer built in.
Manifest

Post by Manifest »

sectoidfodder wrote:That's a mission type with +1 to evac timer built in, either lib1 or one of the ufo landing precursors. The modifier is new to 1.1. Find a guerrilla ops with an extra intel package or supplies reward and it should be 1 turn evac.
Alright, that's good to know.