Intel Boost having no effect

MacroNova

Intel Boost having no effect

Post by MacroNova »

1) Version 1.1
2) Windows 8.1
3) Perfect Information, Free Camera Rotation, CapnBubs Accessories, Evac All, Free the hood

4) I queued up a Lib 3 - destroy the device - in a strength 5 region. The baseline activity was Light but I had enough time to infiltrate to 129%. I finished infiltrating and the activity was Light-Moderate. The region strength was still 5. "Oh well," I thought, "I'll just use my boost." Playing on Veteran, so it's a 75% bonus and got me all the way to 200%. But it was still Light-Moderate after boosting.

I reloaded an earlier save. Now the activity was showing Light at 129%. Boosting still had no effect.

5) I have a save file
Hellaki

Re: Intel Boost having no effect

Post by Hellaki »

Playing on Commander, I have also experienced this - more than once. Pretty sure every time its been on a Lib mission. Not sure if its a bug or WAD.
tracktwo
Long War Dev

Post by tracktwo »

Do you recall if this was in late summer/early fall? There was a bug in one of the 1.1 mission schedules that made it far too light. This sometimes manifested as a boost that made the mission heavier than before you boosted, but could also possibly result in boosting going from the too-light mission over the heavier mission back down to approximately the same level you started at.

If this isn't it, there may be another broken schedule. But these are really tough to identify without a saved game we can use to figure out which schedules are to blame.
MacroNova

Post by MacroNova »

I'm still in late spring/early summer I think. I do have the save game if you want it. How do I get it to you?