Iron Curtain Bugged?

Surrealistik

Iron Curtain Bugged?

Post by Surrealistik »

Two 100% shots missed on flanked Mutons out of cover that was destroyed in the same turn; perhaps the game still thought they had cover for the purposes of Iron Curtain?

v1.1; no mods have been installed.
JoeShmo

Re: Iron Curtain Bugged?

Post by JoeShmo »

Surrealistik wrote:Two 100% shots missed on flanked Mutons out of cover that was destroyed in the same turn; perhaps the game still thought they had cover for the purposes of Iron Curtain?

I believe it was stated that aim% displays were incorrect because of crit chance / grazing shots not calculating correctly. Or something of that order. And since flanking is basically pushing hits to crits ...it's probably a lot easier to notice the issue.

I would wager you probably actually had a 80-90% chance to hit ( how close were you anyway? and were they two shots by the same person or two different ones? ), but that was being pushed visually to 100% because of the error. And then "Xcom happened" resulting in 2 misses that should have realistically hit.

Just throwing that out there as a possibility.
Bob_Green

Post by Bob_Green »

Surrealistik wrote:Two 100% shots missed on flanked Mutons out of cover that was destroyed in the same turn; perhaps the game still thought they had cover for the purposes of Iron Curtain?

The Perfect Information Mod doesn't show proper numbers then hit more than enemy at once using damage area perks. This also applies to at least to The Trench Gun Perk. For me its always show 90% hit 10% graze but I know is always a bullshit.
FreedomFighterEx

Post by FreedomFighterEx »

If you are using any kind of mod that expose % chance of shot, it will not work correctly against Area of Effect ability and it will show as 100% all time. You need to check the % individual by manually targeting each one of them.