No Psionics Research

Xbcreo

No Psionics Research

Post by Xbcreo »

After finishing the Sectoid research I am not getting an option to research Psionics
When Sectoids research is finished the only options I get are the PCS, Mind shield and Talon Rounds
Also I have used the workaround for the known issue involving the 2 maps that won't allow you to jump low cover.

Version: 1.1
Platform: PC
Mods: True Concealmetn for LW2, LW2: Better Squad Icon Selector (Removed both but no change)
To Produce it: I am not sure I only noticed after I had researched it
Save game: I am not sure how to provide one but I would be happy to provide one if you could tell me how.

Other then this everything has been great and Thank you for all of your hard work.

Regards

Xbcreo
Arcalane

Re: No Psionics Research

Post by Arcalane »

Do you actually have any Sectoid Corpses spare? The research itself requires 1 and so will be shunted to the bottom of the list (possibly out of view) if you have insufficient resources.
Xbcreo

Post by Xbcreo »

While I do not have any spare Sectoids I only have around 10 or so Techs in the research window which only reaches about half way down said window (I am playing on a big TV screen). Also I thought that when the Sectoid Research was completed it should tell me that amongest the new options gained would be Psionics Research.

Regards

Xbcreo
cerebrawl

Post by cerebrawl »

Nope, need to autopsy a sectoid, and then have one in your base inventory. I just got the psionic research available popup after completing a disabled ufo mission and bringing home some corpses.
Xbcreo

Post by Xbcreo »

Wait really? So all I need is another Sectoid corpse?

Thats great!

Thank you, I was worried I would have to restart due to a bug

Now if you don't mind I need to go bug hunting

Regards

Xbcreo