LoadOut Phase HUD Artifacts

Zyxpsilon

LoadOut Phase HUD Artifacts

Post by Zyxpsilon »

During any initial attempts to enter that screen.. some Panels are either missing their "Items Area" (for Lockett) or others are simply replaced by artifacts (Green or Yellow layers for Metaxas & Nero respectively) as shown in the cropped snapshot below.

Not sure if it is a Video-Card issue or the GFX/Flash component might be corrupt by either a bad install, my own Mods stack, or the LW2 code itself.
Zyxpsilon

Re: LoadOut Phase HUD Artifacts

Post by Zyxpsilon »

BUMP -- Any coding progress made to somehow identify the cause or "repair" that issue.. please?

I'm starting to lean towards a Mod Conflict but i can't rationally find any hints under which conditions these panels might react like that. Possibly "Ammo & Vest slots" -- BUT it is properly de-activated on my LW2 setup structure. I don't even think my own qUIck_FLG mod would have anything to do with such LoadOut/Items trio of artifacts.

That flaw is still stubborn & annoying.
Amineri

Re: LoadOut Phase HUD Artifacts

Post by Amineri »

I know I haven't seen anything like that, so I'd also suspect a mod conflict. We did have to do some funny business to get the mod to display the 3 utility slots (or 4 for grenadiers with their grenade slot).