All missions showing up in the Ocean

Jesterofgames7732

All missions showing up in the Ocean

Post by Jesterofgames7732 »

OK so i was playing a long war 2 campaign and all missions started appearing in the ocean

And i shrugged it off and started a new campaign after clearing the config folder and it still happened granted the new campaign Had a few more mods. But i don't think any of them caused it in that one considering it happened in a campaign with out them.

I verified the game files And it's still happening
also for some reason all regions disappeared after this but still.

I'm playing with Custom bandanas - armor color, Expanded callsigns and nicknames, Diverseface paints, Display hit chance for Xcom and Aliens, capnbubs accessories pack, military camoflage patterns, diverse patterns, Xcom EU/EW ports: helmets, More eye colors, more armor colors. Gotcha, plasmans elite tattos, More cities (NOTE: even when playing with this disabled the missions still showed up in the Ocean) ,Ink and paint, TacticalUI KillCounter, PLasman camos, Evac all, Rage helment, LSKY's Big lw 2 name mod, and individual arms.

I was also playing with Customize all from the start because i forgot to disable it and i might have forgotten a mod however i doubt it was a game play mod since i tend to only play with Customization mods So i doubt any had an effect on the game but just in case
and if i did forget a mod i'm sorry for making your job slightly harder.

And even after disabling all of them There where No differences

Also i don't know how to provide a save again sorry

Also because i forgot
i'm playing with patch 1.1
on pc
The bug just appere's for no reason but the first time it showed up was when i was going to the radio station that trigger's the liberation mission
Avalynne

Re: All missions showing up in the Ocean

Post by Avalynne »

I had the same issue, I had the more cities mod installed and started getting missions created in the middle of the ocean. The only thing that worked was to uninstall it and start over because all saved games associated with that mod were ruined (did not have any havens to search missions on the map).
Jesterofgames7732

Post by Jesterofgames7732 »

Avalynne wrote:I had the same issue, I had the more cities mod installed and started getting missions created in the middle of the ocean. The only thing that worked was to uninstall it and start over because all saved games associated with that mod were ruined (did not have any havens to search missions on the map).
Ah then it might be a mod conflict in which case i feel bad for wasting there time with looking at my thread
Mesh2007

Post by Mesh2007 »

It is the more cities mod its been recently updated a new campaign is not needed but as missions are generated ahead of time might take a few days( in game time) for the missions to stop appearing in the water.