(Resolved)Noise in the Avenger after missions

amgarrak1

(Resolved)Noise in the Avenger after missions

Post by amgarrak1 »

So, basically after a mission an animation of the skyranger being lowered on a lift is played and it has a distinct noise. For some reason this noise(or at least it seems like it) doesn't stop even after I'm done looking at mission results(loot\VIPs etc) and continues playing everywhere on the avenger, even the geoscape. Saving and reloading fixes the issue temporarily, but it happens again after another mission.
LW2 1.1(but also happened to me in 1.0)
Never happened in vanilla and I'm not using any mods, that I didn't use in my vanilla playthrough, so this should be LW2 specific bug.

Edit:It seems like if I let the animation(and the sound) finish, the bug doesn't appear.
Last edited by amgarrak1 on Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mesh2007

Re: Noise in the Avenger after missions

Post by Mesh2007 »

Also happens in vanilla so its not a long war 2 bug probably mods conflicting.
amgarrak1

Re: Noise in the Avenger after missions

Post by amgarrak1 »

Mesh2007 wrote:Also happens in vanilla so its not a long war 2 bug probably mods conflicting.
Ah, well okay then. I guess I just never encountered it in 80+ hours of playing vanilla. Thx for the reply.
Arcalane

Re: (Resolved)Noise in the Avenger after missions

Post by Arcalane »

Best solution I've found for this is to just not skip through scenes too quickly. Let the skyranger elevator come to a stop before proceeding so that it should terminate the looping sound properly, that kind of thing.