Can't move on Map

Skibbles

Can't move on Map

Post by Skibbles »

Hello,

I cannot fly the Avenger after unlocking the black market. I flew there, scanned down the days, and now I have no options and nowhere to go - effectively making it impossible to continue. When I hover my cursor over the center button for the HQ, the camera pans to the ocean, and only opens up the haven management screen when I click it.

Nearly all my mods are cosmetic (like Capn'bubs), or QoL (like overwatch all), and I turned off Stop Wasting My Time, hoping that might help but it didn't.

Please help!
Zyrrashijn

Re: Can't move on Map

Post by Zyrrashijn »

You should be able to click on your initial haven's name on the map to fly the Avenger over. If not, try to delete the configs in \mydocuments\mygames\xcom2\xcomgame\config. Spare the engine.ini if you made tweaks there.
Skibbles

Re: Can't move on Map

Post by Skibbles »

Solved: I tried the configs and other suggestions, and either I did it wrong or it didn't work.

However! Since my Xcom install is old and has weathered several playthroughs and many mods I decided to delete from Steam, delete the leftover folder, delete all traces in \\documents\ and do a full rebuild and reinstall and it now works!