Jailbreak "Units Movement stuttering heavily"

Zyxpsilon

Jailbreak "Units Movement stuttering heavily"

Post by Zyxpsilon »

Might be related to my somewhat limited CPU clock though..

1) 1.0 official release.
2) PC, Win7HP-64b, Intel Core i3-2100 (2C-4L), 8G-DDR3 Ram, NVidia GTX-760 with 2G-DDR5.. etc
3) Basicly relies on DeaconIvory's excellent PDF verifier as confirmed to be compatible; not many and none that would seriously affect these Tactical "activities", AFAIK. Current file here -- (( https://www.dropbox.com/s/0htfavuanfbj3 ... s.ini?dl=0 ))
4) Anytime during the turns mainly.. each soldiers seem to "spin @slowmotion" when starting to walk around on their paths to anywhere. Persistently.
5) I guess it might help you out to diagnose such an issue.. but, i feel it's either an indirect Map Script flaw --- or my PC has inherent troubles with some "system resources hungry" mission like that one.

Everything else seems to be just fine but i'm not far (nearly three months only!) into the first test/phase campaign yet... just wanted to make sure you're aware of this before working on the next patch.

Thanks for the magic features.
Zyxpsilon

Re: Jailbreak "Units Movement stuttering heavily"

Post by Zyxpsilon »

UPdate...

Problem solved with some hints given to me by ObelixDK in a recent Chat!

It was the "CostbaseAbilityColors" mod... i had re-installed it after seeing the author had uploaded a new version (for LW2 compatibility) this week-end... but it is somewhat still bugged.