5 bugs I found so far

Nibelung44

5 bugs I found so far

Post by Nibelung44 »

Hey,

I don't have save, sorry. Hopefully they can be reproduced reliably.

1. Evacuate Haven (or is it defend against assault). I'm allowed 10 men, so that's what I do. In addition I have the liaison and one single operative (even though this Haven had 5+). I also have a hacked Mech for defense, and this is where the bug is.
The hacked mech can't be selected and stays static. Over the course of the combat, others appear at the same spot, until there are 4. When I can evacuate the squad, they are left behind and still can't be activated. Advent had to kill the 4 of them before I'm told the mission is a win.

2. After a mission, a liaison was promotable, and I did it. Except that the additional perk, even if seen as selected in the progress tree, never showed up actually in the unit list of abilities.

3. Roust damages are definitively NOT 1 to 4 contrary to what the tooltip says. Probably just a not updated tooltip issue.

4. Iron Curtain sometime misses even if perfect information mod tells me it was a 100% shot. I guess the mod is wrong here, not 'vanilla' LW2 (qualifying LW2 as vanilla seems a stretch, I admit ;-) ) ?

5. Rousted enemies under suppression don't trigger overwatch shots.
nmkaplan

Re: 5 bugs I found so far

Post by nmkaplan »

My understanding is that #4 is a limitation of the Perfect Information mod. For abilities that allow you to take multiple shots at different targets (trench gun, iron curtain, saturation fire, faceoff, etc) the flag you get over each unit will show the percentages from the first shot. Has nothing to do with Long War and obviously doesn't affect the actual percentages.