Smartmacrophages supposed to heal?

deducter

Smartmacrophages supposed to heal?

Post by deducter »

I'm not sure if this is a feature or a bug, but the combat implant smartmacrophages seemed to auto-heal one of my soldiers, and the odd part was that the UI seemed to show him healing every time he was attacked.

He had a medkit equipped.
Amineri

Re: Smartmacrophages supposed to heal?

Post by Amineri »

deducter wrote:I'm not sure if this is a feature or a bug, but the combat implant smartmacrophages seemed to auto-heal one of my soldiers, and the odd part was that the UI seemed to show him healing every time he was attacked.

He had a medkit equipped.
Hiya deducter, good to see you around!

Smart macrophages should have the following effects:

1) Unit is made immune to Poison, Acid, and "ParthenogenicPoison" (the special chryssalid poison that turns you into one of them)
2) At the end of the mission, the unit should heal 1 health, including an adjustment to LowestHP, which will reduce wound time.

So there is an intended healing effect, but it shouldn't be triggering during the mission. If you still have a save that reproduces this, it would help track it down. Can drop it in here : https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxWKB ... S10azEweU0
deducter

Post by deducter »

It was definitely healing my soldier in combat, not just reducing wound time. Unfortunately I have not been diligent about preserving saves so I cannot offer you one.

In the future I will try to remember to save off some files in case I run into this or other possible bugs.
johnnylump
Site Admin

Post by johnnylump »

Just checking -- the stasis suit does that auto-healing. Was the soldier wearing one?

EDIT: Demoting to bug reports, can't reproduce any issues.