Impossible Sabotage Alian Facility

Post by Catote »

Need help here, as I cannot manage this task:
- Sabotage the Alian Facility
- Enemy Activity: Heavy
- 200% infiltration
- 5. sept. 2035
- 10 man squad max, brought only 6.
When I enter the map, I'm in the lower right corner. There are around 5 pods around me, so I cannot really move. Once I activate 1 pod, they all activate, and soon after 2-3 pods activate as well. So I'm fighting 6 vs. 15 enemies within 3 turns. And with no chance to move, it's basically just exchanging long-range shots.
- Should I bring 10 or less and stealth it?
- Any way to lower enemy activity?
Dwarfling

Re: Impossible Sabotage Alian Facility

Post by Dwarfling »

Bring a min of 8 people and fight it out like a GP Mission or HQ Raid. You don't even need to fret about the RNF timer, it's very long. If you don't want to waste too much time with 8+ soldiers tied up then boost it.
Psieye

Post by Psieye »

Fighting the entire map from a corner was a hallmark of the bygone 1.2-era of 0% supply raids. You don't have to be afraid of 15 enemies all being active at once - there's only a few who are actually a threat if you've built and positioned correctly.
My three 8-man GOp squad Commander campaigns:
1st
2nd
3rd
Dong101

Post by Dong101 »

Alwsys take 10 men squad. The added firepower and utilities help a lot in this large fight.

I find it helpful to move back slightly in turn 1 if there are covers. I usually have a shinobi to do scouting to decide where I want to take 1st engagement.

And if you like cheese, take 3 DFA snipers and find a high ground. Go big or go burst :shock:

Take above advice with caution as I am still new to LW2.