[MOVED TO THE BUG REPORT SECTION] Help ! No Status

Share strategy and tips here.
Kwic

[MOVED TO THE BUG REPORT SECTION] Help ! No Status

Post by Kwic »

Hi,

one Ranger in my roaster has no Status ! He is not on mission, or wounded , or on training or whatsoever. The status is blank and I can't select him for a mission.

I guess that is a bug. Anything to do to fix it ? I guess that there is a file wherer all the soldiers are listed with all their caracteristics. I probably just need to modify the status. Anyone know ?

Thank you
Last edited by Kwic on Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dwarfling

Re: Help ! No Status ...

Post by Dwarfling »

Yes that's a bug. You'd probably get a quicker and better response if you had created this thread in the Bug Reports forum.

Anyways, don't take my word for it, but I think these kind of bugs are fatal to the character and you'll have to create a new one. Thankfully there're console commands that let you make them identical to the bugged one, but you'll have take note of the stats and modify one by one.
Kwic

Re: Help ! No Status ...

Post by Kwic »

Dwarfling wrote:Yes that's a bug. You'd probably get a quicker and better response if you had created this thread in the Bug Reports forum.

Anyways, don't take my word for it, but I think these kind of bugs are fatal to the character and you'll have to create a new one. Thankfully there're console commands that let you make them identical to the bugged one, but you'll have take note of the stats and modify one by one.
Thank you for the answer. I move this thread to the bug section.