Smash and grab loot question.

Share strategy and tips here.
Jj001

Smash and grab loot question.

Post by Jj001 »

Hey guys I just came back to the game recently and I'm enjoying the smash-and-grab missions. I was wondering though one time when I did the mission I got an advent resource cache and I got some weapon upgrades such as a scope or something. However I've only gotten weapon upgrades or PCS as one time. Are the drop rates on these items very very low?
faket15

Re: Smash and grab loot question.

Post by faket15 »

Smash and Grab loot can only be Supplies, Alloys, Elerium Crystals, Elerium Cores or Datapads. The weapon upgrades and PCSs you got came from timed loot, not from crates.
Jj001

Re: Smash and grab loot question.

Post by Jj001 »

faket15 wrote:Smash and Grab loot can only be Supplies, Alloys, Elerium Crystals, Elerium Cores or Datapads. The weapon upgrades and PCSs you got came from timed loot, not from crates.
I just completed a smash and grab where the loot chest gave me weapon mod items. I can upload a screen shot if needed.

I've been playing this campaign for the last week or so and have done about 5-10 Smash and grabs. Only 2 of them have yielded chests with weapon mods. In both missions i had squaddies on the team. Perhaps the chance is low. This particular mission had 3 of the 5 chests with weapon mods.