Faceless / Liberated Regions

prokolyo

Faceless / Liberated Regions

Post by prokolyo »

Can faceless be recruited in liberated regions?

And also, if there were faceless in a region, and that region got liberated, what happens to those faceless? Do they stay there or what?

Thanks ;)
SpinDoctor

Re: Faceless / Liberated Regions

Post by SpinDoctor »

prokolyo wrote:Can faceless be recruited in liberated regions?

And also, if there were faceless in a region, and that region got liberated, what happens to those faceless? Do they stay there or what?

Thanks ;)
I dunno. Seems like I have faceless in a liberated region since I keep losing supplies and I've cleared the only other region that was doing supply. I haven't detected any faceless in the haven and it's been going on for months.
prokolyo

Post by prokolyo »

SpinDoctor wrote:
prokolyo wrote:Can faceless be recruited in liberated regions?

Thanks ;)
I dunno. Seems like I have faceless in a liberated region since I keep losing supplies and I've cleared the only other region that was doing supply. I haven't detected any faceless in the haven and it's been going on for months.
OK, but since you can't have missions in a liberated region, how are you supposed to root those out??
Dwarfling

Post by Dwarfling »

You do get Rendezvous missions on Liberated regions, and they're the easiest of them all since they're at the lowest strenght.

As far as I can tell you can generate faceless from recruitment on Liberated regions.
prokolyo

Post by prokolyo »

Aha, good to know! So it should be good to replace the usual engineer in the liberated region with a soldier once in a while.
Dwarfling

Post by Dwarfling »

prokolyo wrote:Aha, good to know! So it should be good to replace the usual engineer in the liberated region with a soldier once in a while.
Should try to put your best detector there to waste as little supply as possible. The highest their rank the better the chances, officer ranks count as additional ranks and if they're PSI they get another bonus, but I don't remember how much, just that they're better than regular soldiers.
SpinDoctor

Post by SpinDoctor »

Well I thought I'd gotten rid of my faceless problem in my liberated region, since Advent launched a full scale invasion on it last night... So killed a couple of faceless, finished the mission. Next supply drop, still losing supplies...

The other region that's doing supply has had a GSGT in it for what, 5-6 months, and hasn't found anything, so I dunno how this works. Looks like I just have to live with it.
Dwarfling

Post by Dwarfling »

Faceless don't return the supplies they stole upon death, so it might be listing the supplies they stole that month until they died.
SpinDoctor

Post by SpinDoctor »

Dwarfling wrote:Faceless don't return the supplies they stole upon death, so it might be listing the supplies they stole that month until they died.
Thanks again for the timely info!