Five region approach

SonnyWiFiHr

Five region approach

Post by SonnyWiFiHr »

It is possible to contact all four neighboring regions before May (mid April).
This is time when Strength of starting region(s) is start to skyrocket.
Five regions can remedy this (Vigilance/Strength ratio) .
Advent will try to reinforce all. By manipulating vigilance you can create endless supply raid / troop column spawn. UFO included.
After mid April you can stop worry about supply and recruits.

Tried that to lower kill rate of my rookies on 5+ str missions. Doing missions in circle (clockwise) rising vigilance to attract strength then putting things to cool off. Repeated in every region until I had big barracks. Starting region need quite a lot time to cool off and release strength so 5th region is safe point.
Other approach is to do just one mission in region (one with better detection timers) but does not pay off . It is better to have inbalance in vigilance than low balanced vigilance in all five regions. Avenger time is better used in circle (full detection + sci).
Must say that Advent is better in reinforcing than I m in reducing (detecting) but it is quite safer to gain XP . I will try full 8 man GOPs when my havens grow bigger.
I had few ones but force level is rising forcing me to go with lower numbers (barracks are not that big) and I had to do 2x Liberation 3 without exploiting bug ( I wanted 4th and 5th region ASAP).
The Preacher