ADVENT Troop Column Missions are missing from my campaign

Kyrsoh

ADVENT Troop Column Missions are missing from my campaign

Post by Kyrsoh »

Hi to all,

I have a very unique situation in my LW2 campaign (veteran, heavily modded, non-ironman). I am in June, I have liberated 2 Regions and currently seek for missions at the third contacted Region. I did a lot of succesful operations even 2 landed UFOs and a few Supply Raids as well.

My problem is that I could not find any Troop Column missions in the game thus far which is very strange. I watched a lot of campaigns on YouTube and these missions are spawning regularly in all playthroughs I have ever seen.

I need these missions to harvest corpses and to reduce ADVENT Strength in my contacted Regions. The lack of these operations in my game can be caused by a bug or I just do not know when and where they are spawning during the game.

Thanks for any ideas,

K.
SonnyWiFiHr

Re: ADVENT Troop Column Missions are missing from my campaign

Post by SonnyWiFiHr »

Did you delete all ini. files in documents/my games/xcom2/xcomgame/config. ?
All missions mods must be loaded after LW2
Heavily modded ? I can only guess with that information.
The Preacher
Executor

Post by Executor »

Troop columns can only spawn in regions with an ADVENT Strength of 4 to 15 and a Vigilance of 3 to 15. Most likely, the Vigilance in your regions is too high now. There's a mod to display region Vigilance (http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =925598042) as it's not displayed in-game otherwise.

Troop columns also have a 21-28 day regional cooldown.
Kyrsoh

Post by Kyrsoh »

Thanks for the answers!

Yes, I modded the game correctly with deleting all such files before the new campaign. I use about 74 mods now (one is the LW2 but all my mods are compatible with it).

I understand now: I had too low ADVENT Strength in my liberated Regions (one is liberated at 5 the other at 4 Strenght) so ADVENT had no chance to create such missions - and the other 2 Regions are at 2 and 3 Strenght now. The Vigilance values at my Regions are very high because I do all the missions I can - with Intel boost if necessary.

So basically this situation is not bugged just the mission spawn conditions are not fulfilled in the given Regions.
SonnyWiFiHr

Post by SonnyWiFiHr »

Troop Transfer - represent Advent moving the strength between regions. Difference between low Strength and high vigilance will trigger them . I had troop Transfer in Str 1 region . It is Supply Line Raid family mission.

Troop Maneuvers - as above .
The Preacher