PSI Level Up

imn01

PSI Level Up

Post by imn01 »

Is there a way to change the xp requirement to get promotion of PSIops? Any ini edit? Thanks.
Clibanarius

Re: PSI Level Up

Post by Clibanarius »

No. But there is a multiplier singular to PsiOps you can change that has practically the same effect. Okay, so every class has the same XP requirements, defined in XComGameData_XpData.ini. Well, every class gets post-mission experience based on the enemy count on the map at the start, multiplied by 5.8 or thereabouts. You can change that number for PsiOps alone to be anything you want. Line 163 in XComLW_Overhaul.ini.
imn01

Post by imn01 »

Clibanarius wrote:No. But there is a multiplier singular to PsiOps you can change that has practically the same effect. Okay, so every class has the same XP requirements, defined in XComGameData_XpData.ini. Well, every class gets post-mission experience based on the enemy count on the map at the start, multiplied by 5.8 or thereabouts. You can change that number for PsiOps alone to be anything you want. Line 163 in XComLW_Overhaul.ini.
Awesome. Super thanks. My psi op get in only level 3 after 150+ kills, it's time for some change :)
SouthpawHare

Post by SouthpawHare »

imn01 wrote:
Clibanarius wrote:No. But there is a multiplier singular to PsiOps you can change that has practically the same effect. Okay, so every class has the same XP requirements, defined in XComGameData_XpData.ini. Well, every class gets post-mission experience based on the enemy count on the map at the start, multiplied by 5.8 or thereabouts. You can change that number for PsiOps alone to be anything you want. Line 163 in XComLW_Overhaul.ini.
Awesome. Super thanks. My psi op get in only level 3 after 150+ kills, it's time for some change :)
Uh..... what? That sounds impossible. I assume you're doing something else wrong here. Are you making sure to put them back in the Psi Lab between promotions?
imn01

Post by imn01 »

Uh..... what? That sounds impossible. I assume you're doing something else wrong here. Are you making sure to put them back in the Psi Lab between promotions?[/quote]

Yes I did. I got only stasis, sole marge, null lance and that's it. 1 promotion got scraped by Solace bug. No more promotion after that. I'm bit surprised too.
SouthpawHare

Post by SouthpawHare »

imn01 wrote: Yes I did. I got only stasis, sole marge, null lance and that's it. 1 promotion got scraped by Solace bug. No more promotion after that. I'm bit surprised too.
Okay, well, either way, it's pretty clear that this is not normal. Making them level faster isn't your actual solution.