Advent Reaction to Vigilance

AlanDNelson

Advent Reaction to Vigilance

Post by AlanDNelson »

Some (hopefully) quick questions.

I understand, I think, the basic vigilance / advent strength mechanic. If vigilance exceeds advent strength... then the game spawns some troops movements that (may) transfer strength from an ADJACENT region.

Suppose I have a region surrounded by other regions... and ALL of them are at Advent Strength 1. I start running missions in the center region and start generating tons of vigilance.

1.) Is Advent Strength allowed to drop below 1 in a neighboring region in order to reinforce my central "high-vigilance" region?

2.) Will this cause a "chain" of troop movements? Does the fact that Region A is calling for reinforcements from region B cause region B to call for reinforcements (from non-A regions so that region B can RESPOND to region A's reinforcement request)... even if the Vigilance / Advent Strength ratio in region B is fine?

3.) Do UFO reinforcements (which I *think* is the only way global Advent Strength increases) land randomly... or are they "called in" by high vigilance regions, specifically?