"Experienced" rebels on full retal missions

justdont

"Experienced" rebels on full retal missions

Post by justdont »

...can they be made more useful? On specific retals, their perks can actually make a noticeable difference, but on full retal they aren't any different than no-perk rebels. Is it too hard and not worth it to make them carry a pistol or SMG by default (with slight increase in retal difficulty to compensate)?
Doctor Sticks

Re: "Experienced" rebels on full retal missions

Post by Doctor Sticks »

I don't see why they shouldn't always carry guns. It seems odd than during a full invasion, not a single rebel things to grab a gun. Even a handful of them packing laser or mag weapons could make a large difference. And it would make the solider level ups more useful.
foreverdead

Post by foreverdead »

Even just a random chance that any of them might be armed is cool with me. Or an 'armoury' object/box/shelf/pile where they can be sent once activated to arm up.

Sidenote: If your lucky enough to have Veteran perssonel with smoker or flashbanger they can use those once they're activated.
Dlareh

Post by Dlareh »

Yeah, my preferred change would be that anyone who's leveled up starts with a weapon alongside the squad as if it were a rendezvous-type mission. It's just thematic.

I don't care much what happens to the non-leveled up ones; I suppose having to go activate and rescue them is what these missions are built around.
Excitement continues to build as city centers across the globe prepare for the latest incarnation of Groundhog Day.