Sapper and EXO / WAR Suits

IslamDunk

Sapper and EXO / WAR Suits

Post by IslamDunk »

Do Grenadier's Sapper and Combat Engineer ability affect EXO / War Suit heavy weapons, such as Shredder Gun and Plasma Blaster?

Sapper and Combat Engineer do not specify the items that gain effects, they just say "Your explosives do..." unlike Tandem Warheads and Biggest Booms which start with "Your grenades and rockets do...".
stefan3iii

Re: Sapper and EXO / WAR Suits

Post by stefan3iii »

I suspect no, I use EXOs a lot, and have 1 sappper grenadier and never noticed it being any better at destroying cover.

Would be interesting if it did. It would buff sapper, which I think is still not strong enough, but it would also make EXOs even stronger, which probably don't need it.
JM01

Post by JM01 »

Don't think Sapper affects other heavy weapons but I can tell you that needle grenades does affect the other heavy weapons so you can get a technical with needle grenades that can kill anything it wants with rockets or flame and it would not destroy corpses or loot. It's pretty hilarious :P.
LordYanaek

Post by LordYanaek »

Needle Grenades on a technical requires some luck with the AWC. However you can equip an EXO armor on a grenadier with Needle Grenades and go crazy with the Shredder Gun without any fear of destroying loot :D
nmkaplan

Post by nmkaplan »

Wow, I actually don't think I've ever seen Needle Grenades pop up as an AWC perk. Has anyone else?
Tuhalu

Post by Tuhalu »

Needle Grenades are not available in the AWC.
DrBeast

Post by DrBeast »

I've added it ;)
Let the Beast inside you free!