Normal Campaign Length?

dwhansen777

Normal Campaign Length?

Post by dwhansen777 »

For those who have successfully finished a campaign on the normal setting...how long or what month was it completed?

TXS
deaconivory
Long War 2 Crew

Re: Normal Campaign Length?

Post by deaconivory »

I have heard of campaigns ending as early as Nov/Dec, which seems really unusual to me. My experience is that most campaigns last into March/April. I had one that ended in May.
stefan3iii

Post by stefan3iii »

deaconivory wrote:I have heard of campaigns ending as early as Nov/Dec, which seems really unusual to me. My experience is that most campaigns last into March/April. I had one that ended in May.
I think this was due to 1.2, where it was possible to be doing 7 missions simultaneously the whole campaign because of stealth abuse. It greatly accelerated everything, more intel, more expansion, more scientists, etc. in 1.2 I had stopped expanding and was ready to do golden path in Sept. In my current 1.4 campaign I'm in Sept and am about only now about to contact my 6th region.
Dwarfling

Post by Dwarfling »

Took me until October just to get to the Blacksite region and it's the 15th and I haven't started infiltrating it yet. Or built the Shadow Chamber, because I had to pay 500 supplies for the 4th tower (home, lib, tower, tower) and I'm broke.