Paying up

mudhut79

Paying up

Post by mudhut79 »

So how do we make donations? I can't in good conscience play 200 hours of this mod and not pay for it. I want to contribute - and I am sure many others do too! Please let us do so.

(Sorry if already answered, I did try search function first but came up with nothing!?)
johnnylump
Site Admin

Re: Paying up

Post by johnnylump »

Thanks for your interest in supporting us.

First of all, our XCOM2 mods were commissioned by 2K, so by some measure you did pay for them when you bought XCOM 2 (to the tune of some fraction of a penny, I reckon), so it would be inappropriate to also solicit donations for them.

Our work on the original Long War was all volunteer, so we do have paypal links up over on the Nexus for those who want to support us.

There will also come a time when we will either be going out for crowdfunding for Terra Invicta or putting it on sale; everyone is invited to follow our progress and buy the game once it's published :). We've got a mailing list signup set up on the homepage for people who want updates.
mudhut79

Re: Paying up

Post by mudhut79 »

Thanks for the reply sir! Great work you (and your team) have done here. Really great work.

And thank you for the explanation re: no donations. That makes sense (even though I wish there was at least a tip jar or something!)

I will indeed follow up on those other options for at least contributing something.