Killer Instinct Not working as Intended?

chaosxxxxx

Killer Instinct Not working as Intended?

Post by chaosxxxxx »

So,i wanted to build a trench gun,high mobility crit god assault;but yesterday i activated run and gun,trench gunned 2 troopers from the flank;critted both for 6...
The thing is,Killer instinct is supposed to give you 50% more crit damage,but 6 damage is literally the lowest amount or crit you can score...(min roll for 4+2 crit),so obviously killer instict did not contribute the 50% damage boost...
Is the skill bugged,or am i missing something?
Clibanarius

Re: Killer Instinct Not working as Intended?

Post by Clibanarius »

It very well may not work for special shots like that. Or Trench Gun/Street Sweeper are coded to only give base crit damage alone.
chaosxxxxx

Re: Killer Instinct Not working as Intended?

Post by chaosxxxxx »

Well,first of all xwynn on his last playthrough used the run and gun+killer instinct+street sweeper combo a couple of times,and got crazy damage,so i know that's not the case.
Also,if i am correct no where in the patch notes,nor in the skill descriptions does it say that...
LW2 usually specifies which combos of skills are not allowed,like run and gun+hit and run;rescue protocol+command etc...
plus,it would be really frustrating for users like me to not know such a valuable information;therefore ruining the build i had in mind...