does LW2 1.3 include patch 1 ?

hasan

does LW2 1.3 include patch 1 ?

Post by hasan »

hello
does LW2 1.3 include patch 1st ???
http://xcom.wikia.com/wiki/Patches_%26_Updates_(XCOM_2)

cuz when i try to lunch the mod lw2 1.3 it working till the main face page of the game - after the game logos - then stopped and small window come up written in it " pure virtual function called while application was running gis running 1 "

but when i stop the 1.3 mod works fine ?

help me pls !!
Zyrrashijn

Re: does LW2 1.3 include patch 1 ?

Post by Zyrrashijn »

1.: That is a patch for the vanilla game. Of course its changes apply.
2.: You're experiencing a generic error. Did you already try the troubleshooting steps? http://www.pavonisinteractive.com/phpBB ... 17&t=23385
hasan

Post by hasan »

Zyrrashijn wrote:1.: That is a patch for the vanilla game. Of course its changes apply.
2.: You're experiencing a generic error. Did you already try the troubleshooting steps? http://www.pavonisinteractive.com/phpBB ... 17&t=23385
yes it is for vanilla cuz after i installed the game i patch the 1st then the rest anarchy -shens and so on then i load my mods then i play as usual
but with 1.3 i got the problem a bove ! when i disable LW 2 1.3 its working fine !

my Q is do i have to patch the 1st patch or just patch the rest paches with out the 1st to let LW2 1.3 work ?
also when i disable all mods except LW2 1.3 still having same issue !! and i dont have saved game yet
win 10/64

about the steps for troubleshooting : i tried REGENERATE my INI files
Last edited by hasan on Mon May 22, 2017 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rakoon79

Post by rakoon79 »

hasan wrote:
Zyrrashijn wrote:1.: That is a patch for the vanilla game. Of course its changes apply.
yes it is for vanilla cuz after i installed the game i patch the 1st then the rest anarchy -shens and so on then i load my mods then i play as usual
but with 1.3 i got the problem a bove ! when i disable LW 2 1.3 its working fine !

my Q is do i have to patch the 1st patch or just patch the rest paches with out the 1st to let LW2 1.3 work ?
also when i disable all mods except LW2 1.3 still having same issue !! and i dont have saved game yet
win 10/64

about the steps for troubleshooting : i tried REGENERATE my INI files and its not steam game
umm what do you mean it's not a steam game? All xcom 2 goes through steam at least once.. Are you trying to say what I think you are trying to say....?
deaconivory
Long War 2 Crew

Post by deaconivory »

"and its not steam game"

Not to jump to conclusions, but I noticed that you deleted this from your comment. Just an FYI, LW2 require a fully licensed copy of the game. It will not work on a "non-Steam" (i.e. pirated) game.
8wayz

Post by 8wayz »

Well, technically speaking any mod should at least start on a "modified" version of XCOM 1 or XCOM 2, but its stability is not guaranteed.

As I know Johnny does not condone any "modification" discussions on Long War forums, I will leave it at that.

@Hasan - if you do indeed run proper Xcom 2 via Steam, Long War 2 will actually require your game to be fully up to date, with patch 1 included.
aceone

Post by aceone »

I see people being tempted to `free shortcuts` when want to be enterteined.

But to be honest, this same people need to take into consideration that spending 30-60 usd for a game that will entertain them for 1000+ hours is a pretty damn good `time wasted investment!` :)