Predator VS EXO

Doctor Sticks

Predator VS EXO

Post by Doctor Sticks »

Looking at these two armors, it seems to me that EXO is a landslide winner. Yes, you lose the one armor, and get one less HP, but being able to bring a Shredder Gun to battle is a huge plus. Give that it has decent range, shreds armor, and can clear cover, it seems foolish not to equip all your guys with it. Considering that it is only slightly more expensive than Predator, I use it pretty much all the time.
Dwarfling

Re: Predator VS EXO

Post by Dwarfling »

On a vacuum, sure. I still go with Predator/Warden with:

- Grenadiers: because I pack them full of grenades (no HP items) and they usually spend their actions doing more important things.
- Gunners: I usually need them to end their turn using Suppression. But it's a toss up.
- Rangers: after getting Rapid Fire or Rapid Reaction that's what I usually want them doing to end their turns.
- DFA Sharpshooters: erm, Spider.
- Tank Assaults: that armor point matters.
Tuhalu

Re: Predator VS EXO

Post by Tuhalu »

Dwarfling wrote:- Grenadiers: because I pack them full of grenades (no HP items) and they usually spend their actions doing more important things.
If you run with needle grenades at first tier, exo/war suits are nice since it stops their heavy weapon from destroying loot and corpses as well.

Right now, shred gun and shredstorm cannon are definitely OP. They are known to be getting nerfed in 1.3, but not how.