Prevention of Retaliation Missions

Sombertone

Prevention of Retaliation Missions

Post by Sombertone »

Outside of preventing the data leak, I seem to remember hearing that if you keep under a certain threshold of rebels on any one task, you can prevent or reduce the chance of a retaliation on a haven. I believe the way I heard it, if you have less than 6 rebels on one job you won't have as many retaliations, or perhaps it was having more than 6 on one job makes it more of a target.

For example, a haven with 10 on recruiting would have a higher chance of generating a 'protect the recruiters' mission than a 5 recruit/5 Intel haven would have for generating a retaliation mission at all.

So, how much of that thinking is the result of gamer superstition and how much is actually how if works? How does the distribution of haven rebels on tasks affect advent retaliation? Or does it matter at all?

Thanks in advance.
chrisb
Pavonis Dev

Re: Prevention of Retaliation Missions

Post by chrisb »

For the full retal the minimum rebels is 5 working rebels and strength of 4 in the region.

For mini retals it is 6 on any specific job. This number is reduced by the presence of faceless in the haven regardless of their job status down to a minimum of 3. The strength requirement is 4 for recruit/supply and 3 for intel.