A Soilder Suck in AWC

Tiberianfest

A Soilder Suck in AWC

Post by Tiberianfest »

Hi guys one of my soilder a CPL is stuck in the AWC after learning Bring 'em on.

I can select the soilder and try to remove them but even after clicking accept on the warning the soilder is still in the AWC.
When looking at the AWC the tab only states that the soilder is trainning nothing more.

I have tryed consle commanding the unit to learn a new AWC ability but this had no impact other than giving the ability.

I am running serveral mods that I can list if needed.

What other information is needed and any advice on fixing this?
LeaderEnemyBoss

Re: A Soilder Suck in AWC

Post by LeaderEnemyBoss »

There was an old issue with one of my mods "No Drop Down lists" that could lead to this, but this has long been fixed. Do you use this mod?
Tiberianfest

Post by Tiberianfest »

Yer I do use that mod, but I have had that installed for ages so didn't think that would be it

Do you have any ideas on how to fix this should I just turn off the mod?
LeaderEnemyBoss

Post by LeaderEnemyBoss »

Tiberianfest wrote:Yer I do use that mod, but I have had that installed for ages so didn't think that would be it

Do you have any ideas on how to fix this should I just turn off the mod?
If my mod is responsible (which I doubt, but you never know) turning it off wont help you. However i once wrote a small custom fix mod for this very issue. If you can provide a save game I can have a look at it. You can also add me to steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/leaderenemyboss/
Tiberianfest

Post by Tiberianfest »

I can provide my latest save if you think you can help what the best way of getting it too you?