Now that's what I call JAILERS!!!

Jacke

Now that's what I call JAILERS!!!

Post by Jacke »

I remember someone mentioning about making Jailbreak missions harder by adding jailers.

Well, looks like that can happen now. This is about mid-May.

I got a flash of enemy in the jail cell when the mssion started. But I'd though they were like pods I'd seen wander in and out of a jail cell during my approach.

Well, the jailers stayed in the cell. And when I hacked it, the VIP couldn't even get out. His way was blocked by a Drone, ADVENT Officer, ADVENT Stun Lancer, and just to make it real cozy in the cell, an ADVENT MEC. The VIP can move to one spot and it's not the one by the door. Can't even get out.

The VIP moves, they activate. This one is going to be a bit tricky to figure out. :P
Tuhalu

Re: Now that's what I call JAILERS!!!

Post by Tuhalu »

We got some discussion over that going over on the bug report forum here.
Stroggus

Post by Stroggus »

You bust in in a middle of interrogation.
Raven496

Post by Raven496 »

Stroggus wrote:You bust in in a middle of interrogation.
Now Princess...(queue Hvy Breathing)...lets disqus the location of the rebel base...[Drone moves in with syringe of sodium pentahex]...
gravityd9

Post by gravityd9 »

I had something similar happen on a HQ assault. I cleared out everything else on the map, and as my Shinobi is scouting the patrol route of the general's pod so I can pick a good place for an ambush, the entire pod walks into a jail cell. And once in there, they didn't move. I'm not sure if it was the bug that sometimes makes the general's pod just stand still, or if the general couldn't move because he was blocked in so the rest of the pod wouldn't move because he couldn't move first. All eight of them just stood there for turn after turn stuffed in a 3x3 tile cell.