Rulers / Alien Hunter DLC missing?

sirburton

Re: Rulers / Alien Hunter DLC missing?

Post by sirburton »

Devon_v wrote:
sirburton wrote:
Devon_v wrote:Yeah, in vanilla you basically always got a PoI after a successful mission. In LW2 you get them when the mission says you do.
Now I fully get it. So basically it's not a bug anyway right?
It's just me and others being unlucky and not getting packages that lead to rulers.
Is there a list of all the pois gainable through the packages?
The packages are the only way you get any of them as far as I know.
I'm doing as many packages mission as possible and I'm noticing that i'm getting lots of -rescue vip- mission(or extract vip, same thing?).
Also I remember that during my first vanilla campaign, I met the berserker queen right during a vip rescue mission.
Could it be that I might met it during one of these rescue ?
VIP missions are just the ones I always skip because I don't need those vip atm
My Fearless Xcoms! --> Here
Devon_v
Long War EU Crew

Post by Devon_v »

sirburton wrote:
Devon_v wrote:
sirburton wrote: Now I fully get it. So basically it's not a bug anyway right?
It's just me and others being unlucky and not getting packages that lead to rulers.
Is there a list of all the pois gainable through the packages?
The packages are the only way you get any of them as far as I know.
I'm doing as many packages mission as possible and I'm noticing that i'm getting lots of -rescue vip- mission(or extract vip, same thing?).
Also I remember that during my first vanilla campaign, I met the berserker queen right during a vip rescue mission.
Rescue means you have to get them out of a cell or vehicle. Extract means you start with them and have to get them to the evac zone.
sirburton

Post by sirburton »

Devon_v wrote:
sirburton wrote:
Devon_v wrote: The packages are the only way you get any of them as far as I know.
Rescue means you have to get them out of a cell or vehicle. Extract means you start with them and have to get them to the evac zone.
Lots of extract ones then. Could it be that i'm getting many of those so I can meet the queen in one of them ?
Devon_v
Long War EU Crew

Post by Devon_v »

sirburton wrote:
Devon_v wrote:
sirburton wrote: I'm doing as many packages mission as possible and I'm noticing that i'm getting lots of -rescue vip- mission(or extract vip, same thing?).
Lots of extract ones then. Could it be that i'm getting many of those so I can meet the queen in one of them ?
Did you play the Nest mission where you explore Vahlen's laboratory? That's what the Intel Packages eventually give you the location of. After completing that mission the Rulers will show up randomly on various types of missions.
sirburton

Post by sirburton »

Devon_v wrote:
sirburton wrote:
Devon_v wrote: Rescue means you have to get them out of a cell or vehicle. Extract means you start with them and have to get them to the evac zone.
Did you play the Nest mission where you explore Vahlen's laboratory? That's what the Intel Packages eventually give you the location of. After completing that mission the Rulers will show up randomly on various types of missions.
Oh first time I heard this, why no one else said this?
It's all a consequence then. I'll use the command to spawn nest then other rulers will follow right ?
Devon_v
Long War EU Crew

Post by Devon_v »

sirburton wrote:
Devon_v wrote:
sirburton wrote:
It's all a consequence then. I'll use the command to spawn nest then other rulers will follow right ?
They may not have mentioned it because that's always how the Rulers are activated. Completing the mission will activate all of them, yes.
sirburton

Post by sirburton »

Devon_v wrote:
sirburton wrote:
Devon_v wrote: Did you play the Nest mission where you explore Vahlen's laboratory? That's what the Intel Packages eventually give you the location of. After completing that mission the Rulers will show up randomly on various types of missions.
They may not have mentioned it because that's always how the Rulers are activated. Completing the mission will activate all of them, yes.
I just thought that the serpent king was a dlc boss while other rulers where already in the base game lel
rifleman

Post by rifleman »

sirburton wrote:
rifleman wrote:After patch 1.1, I don`t get any DLC mission as well. Therefore I try this:
LWForceMission AlienNest
LWForceMission LostTower
This is the console commands for spawn DLC mission.
I got shen dlc but nest is missing...which is not too bad for me. Snake armor is ugly, i'm just missing the fun of the ruler fight.
What about other rulers? Is there any command to spawn them the first time and then having the chance of finding them again in other missions without using the console againa nd again ?
"DropUnit BerserkerQueen 1 0" and "DropUnit ArchonKing 1 0" (each without quotation marks)
These command spawn Ruler, but they seems won`t come back again.

BTW, there is 4TH Ruler mod in workshop:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =786342492
The spawn command is: "DropUnit PerfectedAvatar 1 0"
sirburton

Post by sirburton »

rifleman wrote:
sirburton wrote:
rifleman wrote:After patch 1.1, I don`t get any DLC mission as well. Therefore I try this:
LWForceMission AlienNest
LWForceMission LostTower
This is the console commands for spawn DLC mission.
I got shen dlc but nest is missing...which is not too bad for me. Snake armor is ugly, i'm just missing the fun of the ruler fight.
What about other rulers? Is there any command to spawn them the first time and then having the chance of finding them again in other missions without using the console againa nd again ?
"DropUnit BerserkerQueen 1 0" and "DropUnit ArchonKing 1 0" (each without quotation marks)
These command spawn Ruler, but they seems won`t come back again.

BTW, there is 4TH Ruler mod in workshop:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =786342492
The spawn command is: "DropUnit PerfectedAvatar 1 0"
I forced nest mission through console but I haven't met any ruler yet
sirburton

Post by sirburton »

Hi guys
any news about the missing bosses? I forgot about this thread so I started a new one lel http://www.pavonisinteractive.com/phpBB ... 17&t=25840