Persistent game questions/concerns.

Thrair
Long War 2 Crew

Persistent game questions/concerns.

Post by Thrair »

So, I got mid-way into my first campaign, decided to restart now that I've learned the basics. Just waiting for 1.2 to land to kick 'er off.

Anyways, is there a cap on how low the supply job profits get? I suspect by end-game you could eventually compensate by selling off artifacts for supplies, either way.... but as a persistent-game player, it does make me wonder.

Same reason I'm hoping the final build of LW2 makes every point on the doom-tracker coincide with something you can break, as otherwise no matter what you do, a campaign will have an enforced time limit barring console commands.

I mean, these aren't huge concerns. They won't really come up in normal play. But I'm one of the sub-set of players that enjoy sitting on otherwise-completed games to play with the toys, soldiers, and end-game tactical layer. Eventually the AI will get all their Dark Events and then my fully-kitted out uber-squads will face their true opponents. :twisted:

Hell, I never actually beat the vanilla game. I didn't play it for too long before tiring of it, as base XCOM2 has so much less depth than Long War 1 did.... but even so, I got to the final mission and then just stalled and had fun. It's one of the funnest parts of the game for me, end game. Ending a campaign ends it, after all.
wei270

Re: Persistent game questions/concerns.

Post by wei270 »

i read some where the supply cap is 50% which is not that bad