Uses for Corpses

Ithuriel

Uses for Corpses

Post by Ithuriel »

I know that corpses are a lot rarer in this game than they were in the original Long War, but I still have a bit of a problem- I do want to sell corpses at times, because I'm extremely limited on supplies, especially in the earlygame. However, I have absolutely no way to tell which corpses will be important later... I've been selling Trooper corpses whenever there's a bonus at the Black Market but nothing else. Is this a rational way to do it? (I just completed ADVENT Robotics and... I'd literally give an arm and a leg for more drone wrecks >.<)

....curse you Pavonis for realizing how badly we want Battle Scanners!!!
ConradKurze

Re: Uses for Corpses

Post by ConradKurze »

Literally every corpse has a use.

You need a trooper corpse for each Alloy Plating (or which ever it is that gives 3 ablative armor), sectoids are used for a few things, vipers for imp med kits, mutons for the plasma grenade Proving Grounds Project at the least, etc. Most projects and a lot of research needs corpses, they are a lot more valuable in LW2 than in vanilla.
GavinRuneblade

Post by GavinRuneblade »

You get lots of troopers. Everything else seems too rare to sell. Some people don't use medkits and they can sell vipers.
Arcalane

Post by Arcalane »

Blackmarket Usage is ~100% compatible with LW2. Enjoy. ;)