Haven Management

No1currz

Haven Management

Post by No1currz »

So, if I have a soldier assigned to a haven, and say I want to equip a mod on them or upgrade them to the next tier weapon, I need to go to the commanders quarters, un-assign them, change their loadout, and then re-assign them? Even though I don't have to fly across the geoscape? Even though I can do all that without time passing in-game?

Is this intentional? Can this be streamlined at all?

Thanks
ZenGilgamesh

Re: Haven Management

Post by ZenGilgamesh »

I don't understand the question. It seems like you've pretty much answered it yourself.

You do need to take Advisers out of their slot to upgrade/train them. Always have a backup soldier to take their place in the meantime. Yes, like you said, this can all be done from the Resistance Management menu without passing time in the Geoscape.
No1currz

Re: Haven Management

Post by No1currz »

ZenGilgamesh wrote:I don't understand the question. It seems like you've pretty much answered it yourself.

You do need to take Advisers out of their slot to upgrade/train them. Always have a backup soldier to take their place in the meantime. Yes, like you said, this can all be done from the Resistance Management menu without passing time in the Geoscape.
I guess I'm just wondering why all the extra steps? why not just from the armory? unless maybe they intended for you to have to fly over there in order to load them out