Is this right...issues post regional HQ mission

srclamp

Is this right...issues post regional HQ mission

Post by srclamp »

Hi, recently completed my first raid on a regional advent HQ and was successful BUT since this mission has completed I am being forced to launch or abort all other ongoing infiltration's regardless of time spent already infiltrating and time left to infiltrate. When I click to boost infiltration the % infiltrated doesn't go up, I tried the first mission prompted and had to evac straight out as i thought I must made a mistake with the time left but it then forced me into launching the next in progress mission next visit to geoscape and again boost infiltration didn't boost infiltration%.

Is this a bug or a feature, all missions (including HQ) were in Africa
Matanui3

Re: Is this right...issues post regional HQ mission

Post by Matanui3 »

I believe this is a feature. When you liberate an area, ADVENT pulls out, so they aren't working on projects in the region anymore, and thus no more missions there.
GavinRuneblade

Post by GavinRuneblade »

In a liberated area there is no longer infiltration, because advent doesn't have any territory to infiltrate into. They try to infiltrate you and you try to respond quickly before they recapture it.
johnnylump
Site Admin

Post by johnnylump »

Other posters have it pretty much right; it's your last chance to hit them or those missions go away as they retreat from the region. You do get some bonus infiltration when the HQ ends.