LW2 Release Date? I guess X2 Anniversary

KjcKiesh

LW2 Release Date? I guess X2 Anniversary

Post by KjcKiesh »

Firstly I'll say excellent work with the mods you've released so far. :D

The first LW was great, but what made it incredible was what you had to do to make the changes you made (cause there were no official modding tools). I'll admit I didn't play a super amount of it, but what I did play I enjoyed and from what I'd watched other people play via YouTube/Twitch it seemed difficult but fair.
I'm very excited to see what you'll accomplish in LW2 with the modding tools that have been provided, I would hope it gives you a lot more creative freedom in how you want to change or add to XCOM 2. We've had snippets in the XCOM 2 mods you've released as of yet, with things such as the Alien pack and Laser weapons pack. Kudos to Capnbubs and his excellent 3D model/texture skills :D
But what I'm really looking forward to in LW2 is how all the changes/additions in it will tie together.

Anyway, I don't expect you to tell me/us the LW2 release date now, I'm just putting out what I feel is a logical guesstimate.

Cause XCOM 2's launch Anniversary is on the 5th February and that's still about 3 weeks away, which gives you a bit more time to put the finishing touches on it if you've been working on it since your last released mod (which was like early August IIRC).
deaconivory
Long War 2 Crew

Re: LW2 Release Date? I guess X2 Anniversary

Post by deaconivory »

RIP Pvt. Jacob B. Thomas

o7