Intel job after liberation?

dccrux

Intel job after liberation?

Post by dccrux »

Do I need intel in regions after they're liberated? In my 1.2 campaign post-lib I went to a few on recruit and the rest on supplies, but now I'm wondering if I should keep a couple on Intel. Maybe to balance out the retaliation missions? It doesn't seem like the Intel job makes that much difference in the Intel resource, but opens missions up - and after liberation there's no missions to find. Do I have that right?
LordYanaek

Re: Intel job after liberation?

Post by LordYanaek »

Intel job in liberated missions is only useful to provide actual Intel and detect an incoming invasion. Unfortunately the incoming invasion might actually never happen and those rebels on Intel are not gathering supplies so you're actually not gathering supplies to maintain your ability to gather supplies which makes little sense. It makes even less sense when you consider you probably need 8-10 rebels on intel to have a good chance to detect that invasion (it will be worse in 1.3 with 0% missions being harder : that mission is a supply raid BTW).

So yeah, it's not very useful unless maybe if you want to create a "border defense" region to intercept invasions and you have more liberated regions adjacent to that one.
dccrux

Re: Intel job after liberation?

Post by dccrux »

I gotcha - thanks for the reply!