Shen DLC ... twice? (spoiler)

Nibelung44

Shen DLC ... twice? (spoiler)

Post by Nibelung44 »

After defeating Julian a first time, I got proposed another lost tower. Without much thinking, I launched the mission, thinking of something else ... but no, it seems I'm again in the DLC, with the longish chain of room to tackle. Or it starts the same but this is different? It sure seems like a bug to me though. Anybody got it twice?
Ithuriel

Re: Shen DLC ... twice? (spoiler)

Post by Ithuriel »

Nibelung44 wrote:After defeating Julian a first time, I got proposed another lost tower. Without much thinking, I launched the mission, thinking of something else ... but no, it seems I'm again in the DLC, with the longish chain of room to tackle. Or it starts the same but this is different? It sure seems like a bug to me though. Anybody got it twice?
Can entirely confirm- I've had the same mission show up three times. Apparently it's a relatively common bug, although Pavonis isn't quite sure what's causing it. You get a free spark after it, though, so it's kinda useful- and frankly SPARKs are far too expensive for me to invest in in for my current campaign, so I like that I have a chance to play around with a few SPARKs ^^

...also just as a warning, because I did not expect this; alien rulers can show up multiple times...