[Request] Proper Ethereals

For requests, ideas and general mod talk
AngelOfIron

[Request] Proper Ethereals

Post by AngelOfIron »

I know that the people here at LWS are responsible for the Muton Centurion, which is why I'm hoping that this mod is something right up their alley. One thing that I feel that XCOM 2 lacks is a proper Ethereal. Avatars are cool, don't get me wrong, but what if...

... one of these guys were to show up, with a mixed bag of Avatar and Psi Operative abilities? I mean how absolutely terrifying would that be?

Unfortunately I can't take credit for the artwork, and I don't know who the credit should go to because the rest of the blog that it comes from is inaccessible. But it's my hope that that exact representation of the Ethereal gets made!
Badman_bacon777

Re: [Request] Proper Ethereals

Post by Badman_bacon777 »

You know what I think would be awesome and terrifying? If the Etherials were huge. Like three stories tall huge, taking up 2X2 spaces like the Sectopod.
AngelOfIron

Post by AngelOfIron »

Badman_bacon777 wrote:You know what I think would be awesome and terrifying? If the Etherials were huge. Like three stories tall huge, taking up 2X2 spaces like the Sectopod.
MrOtakuGamer6

Post by MrOtakuGamer6 »

Badman_bacon777 wrote:You know what I think would be awesome and terrifying? If the Etherials were huge. Like three stories tall huge, taking up 2X2 spaces like the Sectopod.
Or do what I wanted: Make an ADVENT Officer which when on its last HP, summons 3 codices and turns into a fully healed Muton Centurion with Psi Lance, Reanimate, and Heal.
emikochan

Post by emikochan »

MrOtakuGamer6 wrote:
Or do what I wanted: Make an ADVENT Officer which when on its last HP, summons 3 codices and turns into a fully healed Muton Centurion with Psi Lance, Reanimate, and Heal.
And that applies to every officer, even the one in the tutorial. That's xcom baby!
Grimagor

Post by Grimagor »

*SPOILER ALERT*

The Ethereals are dying, that's the reason they must rely in Avatars than themself.
Maybe if you can face "lesser" avatars should be nice too.