does toolbox and centurion support other languages?

Discussion of our XCOM 2 mods
machinehater

does toolbox and centurion support other languages?

Post by machinehater »

Hello!
Maybe it is a stupid question, but can i play xcom2 with the toolbox and the centurion mod in an other language than english (german)?

I ask because long war only works with english (thank you again for this awesome mod!).

Thank you!
Armin
johnnylump
Site Admin

Re: does toolbox and centurion support other languages?

Post by johnnylump »

Yes, 2K is providing professional localizations for all of our LW2 mods.

For what it's worth, Long War does work in French, Spanish, Italian and Polish, and I think there are Russian and Korean translations out in the world, but to my knowledge no one ever finished a German translation.
machinehater

Post by machinehater »

That's great, thank you!

There was a sort of german translation, but i already played xcom ew several times and i have no problem with english. Just on my first run on xcom 2 i like to play it in my native language.

Btw., i want to play in ironman, are this mods still beta and should i, from time to time, save my savedata? I hate seeing me savescumming ;)

Thank you again!
Armin
johnnylump
Site Admin

Post by johnnylump »

Assuming you are on PC, the Centurion, SMG Pack and Leader Pack are all stable. We may have to update them when Firaxis issues a patch to the main game. The Toolbox was hit hardest by the patch; we think we've got it mostly working now, although it probably needs another update to handle issues with the Auto-Resolve combat feature and the new DLC. I'd definitely avoid using that feature if you are also playing with the Alien Hunters DLC.

As with any software, though, there is always the potential for unknown problems, so I'd never tell you NOT to back up periodically.
machinehater

Post by machinehater »

That's cool, thank you very much!