Toolbox is cool and I have some suggestions

Discussion of our XCOM 2 mods
zozj

Toolbox is cool and I have some suggestions

Post by zozj »

one issue:

I have to change camera rotation degree on every mission,no matter how much time I save it, is there a problem?

and I definitly got the v2.0

suggestions:

1.add a initial rookie numbers option. of course I can get this through other mods--like the "fatigue mod". I think it's useful for tookbox to have this option.

2.I like the auto reslove combat option. It make me feel more stratigic play than tactic. I have same experience as I played the < C&C 3 Kane's Wrath>Global Conquest mode. you can dive into battlefiled whenever you choose to , otherwise you just let the auto resolve assist you .

however, the auto resovle option toolbox have now is more like a blind gamble.when I used this option ,I don't know how much risk I was taking.

so , I suggest when player use this option, It review some probability result. such as :

this mission will end in
10% flawless
27% excllent ( 1~2 injure,0 death )
38% good (2~3injure ,1 death)

and of course these percentge numbers need some good algorithm to work it out , and I suggest player's mission successful rate may play a role in this algorithm .

that's what I thought for now.
johnnylump
Site Admin

Re: Toolbox is cool and I have some suggestions

Post by johnnylump »

"I have to change camera rotation degree on every mission,no matter how much time I save it, is there a problem?"

I can't reproduce this. Can you describe as specifically as possible the steps you take to set the camera angle? Do you use any other mods alongside this one?