LW perk mod guide please? and high jump?

Discussion of our XCOM 2 mods
ahrimansiah

LW perk mod guide please? and high jump?

Post by ahrimansiah »

Hey long war staffs!

Thanks alot for your great mods and supports on our beloved games!
Can we please have a guide for your perk mod so we know what each perk do? it would help alot for our personal edits on games and classes!

Also i had another question, is it possible to have a high jump perk in your perk mod which make human characters to jump on buildings like mecs do?

Thanks alot for your time
Arsham
Amineri

Re: LW perk mod guide please? and high jump?

Post by Amineri »

Adding an ability for a jump is a little tough, because for Sparks it isn't configured as an ability, but as a traversal.

Code: Select all

CharTemplate.bCanUse_eTraversal_JumpUp = true;
It may be technically possible, but it would likely take some work. Plus, I'm not sure if the AS_Soldier AnimSet has the animations to support such jumping abilities. It would be a cool PCS, so it will be investigated -- thanks for the idea!

As for a guide, I'm not sure if we have one in the works, but there is fairly detailed information about most abilities in the localization file XComGame.int (or language of your choice) in the mod package.
ahrimansiah

Re: LW perk mod guide please? and high jump?

Post by ahrimansiah »

great to hear bro! yeah one of things i really do miss from EW LW is augmentations, and my fav augment was the jump muscle one it was always nice to see my sniper leap above buildings and obstacles! sad to see those features removed from Xcom2... augmentations, true stealth technology, true flight system and many others...

good luck with the perk bro! hope its possible! even smallest legacies from past are treasure in xcom2